An attractive garden can include beautiful examples of flora but the mandatory part is actually interesting pieces of decoration. If you’re not one of those persons who clutter their garden with what they call useless decorations, there is a way you can blend functionality with aesthetics: garden pots. And turning your regular household items into interesting flower pots will definitely fascinate anyone. In this context, the following collection of 40 low-budget ideas will prove to offer great assistance. Some might be familiar solutions, like wheelbarrows or bicycles, but don’t be afraid to try something more creative. Take a pair of shoes or unused hats and turn them into small homes for your flowers. Tea cups or even bathroom sinks can make perfect ingenious mediums for plants and flowers. Check out the entire collection of fascinating inexpensive DIY garden pots and draw inspiration from them.
1. Self-Watering Seed Starter Pots
2. Great Idea for Repurposing in the garden “old funnels”
3. “Nature Nourishes” by Karen Talbot
4. Repurpose old, damaged or about-to-be discarded items into smart-chic containers..
5. A raised garden bed
6. A beautiful old wooden wheelbarrow with flowers..
7. Repurpose old, damaged or about-to-be discarded items into smart-chic containers..
8. Give your old bike a second chance and turn it into a beautiful and original decoration for your garden