Not so long ago, I shared some animal-shaped recipes like Panda Bread, Hot Dog in a Dog, and Sparrow Shape Croissants. Now it’s time for you to admire how lovely does a hedgehog look… in the kitchen. This roll, made of bread dough, with little creation, may look like a hedgehog. In the middle, we used jam (but cranberry sauce can also be used), while for the eyes and the nose, you can use raisins. Hedgehog needles are made with a pair of scissors. How does it look ?
- Roll the dough into balls of the size of a large lemon
- Brush with a milk/egg wash
- Pinch and squeeze one end to form the face
- Snip about 1/2 inch deep with scissors at a 45degree angle from the back side.
- Add the cranberries/currants/raisins/etc
Photo credit: kuharka.ru